- Free Trial
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Jan 18, 2018
- [+] More Details
Offline Explorer Review
A review of Offline Explorer by Fernando Ortega
Offline Explorer is a program that lets you download your favorite web pages (up to 100 simultaneously) for viewing when you're offline.
Offline Explorer also includes many features that allow you to alter your pages easily.
One of the best features of the program is the ability to include or exclude specific servers, directories and individual files using a few keywords.
Since Offline Explorer is multilingual, you should have access to the language you use daily.Offline Explorer features and highlights:
- Very fast, easy and reliable file retrieval from the Web (including FTP, HTTP and HTTPS)
- Support of BitT orrent protocol and downloads
- HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and User@Site Proxy support
- Download up to 500 files simultaneously
- Downloaded web sites may be viewed with your external browser or with our Internal Browser. (Note: this option requires MSIE 3.02 or higher.)
- Downloaded Web pages may be printed from the Internal Browser
- Downloaded Web sites may be published on the Web, exported to any other directory or compressed to a ZIP file
- Uses relative path translation, downloaded files can be easily relocated
- Supports Drag-and-Drop links from Browsers
- Monitors Clipboard for manual or automatic creation of new Projects
- Fully configurable user interface (including toolbar) with a handy New Project Wizard
- Will run in the background
- Provides support and extracts links from Java and VB Scripts, Java Classes, Cascading Style Sheets (.CSS), Macromedia Flash (.SWF), XML/XSL/DTD, Table Of Contents (.TOC), MPEG 3 Play List (.M3U), Authorware (.AAM), Acrobat (.PDF), RealMedia (.SMIL, .RAM, .RPM), VRML (.WRL, .WRZ), QuickTime video (.MOV), WAP pages and MS NetShow Channel (.NSC) files
Offline Explorer is licensed as Shareware for the Windows operating system / platform from download managers and can be used as a free trial until the trial period ends (after 30 days). The Offline Explorer 7.5 demo is available to all software users as a free download with potential restrictions and is not necessarily the download of the full version.
- Offline Explorer Download
- Free Software Download
Compatibility with this software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version of Offline Explorer may be available from MetaProducts Corporation.
We have tested Offline Explorer 7.5 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans. [Read more]